“THE DATING PROJECT MOVIE: ENTER FOR A CHANCE TO WIN MOVIE TICKETS” GIVEAWAY
THE FOLLOWING GIVEAWAY IS VOID OUTSIDE THE UNITED STATES AND WHEREVER PROHIBITED BY LAW. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. DO NOT ENTER THIS GIVEAWAY IF YOU ARE NOT 18 YEARS OLD OR OLDER AND A LEGAL RESIDENT OF AND CURRENTLY RESIDING IN ONE OF THE 50 ELIGIBLE STATES OR THE DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA SEE FURTHER ELIGIBILITY RESTRICTIONS BELOW. THIS GIVEAWAY WILL BE CONSTRUED AND EVALUATED ACCORDING TO APPLICABLE FEDERAL AND STATE LAW.
By entering, Entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor, which are final and binding.
ARBITRATION NOTICE: BY ENTERING, YOU AGREE THAT DISPUTES BETWEEN YOU AND ANY PROMOTION ENTITY WILL BE RESOLVED BY BINDING, INDIVIDUAL ARBITRATION AND YOU WAIVE YOUR RIGHT TO PARTICIPATE IN A CLASS ACTION LAWSUIT OR CLASS-WIDE ARBITRATION. See Disputes/Arbitration provision.
THE DATING PROJECT Giveaway
1. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. THE DATING PROJECT Giveaway (“Giveaway”) is sponsored by Pure Flix Entertainment LLC (“Sponsor”). Giveaway begins 12:00:00 p.m. PT on March 20, 2018 and ends 11:59:59 p.m. PT on April 8, 2018 (“Giveaway Period”). The computer clock of Woobox (“Administrator”) is the official timekeeping device of the Giveaway. You may enter the Giveaway by on-line Entry, as described in Rule 3, below.
2. Eligibility Restrictions Apply: This Giveaway is open to legal residents of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia (“D.C.”) who are 18 years of age or older at the time of Entry. Employees, directors, officers and agents of Sponsor, Administrator, their parent, affiliate, and subsidiary companies, their advertising and promotion agencies (collectively the “Promotion Entities”), and members of their immediate families (defined for these purposes as spouse, biological, adoptive and step-parents, children, siblings, grandparents, grandchildren and each of their respective spouses, regardless of where they reside) or households (whether related or not) of any of the above are NOT eligible to participate.
3. How to Enter:
To Enter On-Line: During the Giveaway Period, access www.thedatingprojectmovie.com/win (the “Website”) via your computer or mobile device. Follow the on-screen instructions and provide all required information to complete the Giveaway Entry form and brief quiz (“Entry”). Quiz must be completed in full, in good-faith in order to be considered a valid entry. Entries will be deemed made by the authorized account holder of the e-mail address submitted at the time of Entry. The “authorized account holder” is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an e-mail address by an Internet access provider, online service provider, or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted email address. All online Entries must be received by 11:59:59 p.m. PT on April 8, 2018.
Additional Bonus Entries: Immediately following submission of your initial Entry, during the Giveaway Period, you may complete the following steps to receive additional bonus Entries as follows:
Twitter Referral: Entrants will be prompted to share the Giveaway via a unique URL on their Twitter account inviting their known Twitter followers to enter the Giveaway at the Website. To obtain a completed bonus Entry, an Entrant’s Twitter follower must click on the link in the Invitation Post and complete and submit the registration information requested and enter the Giveaway (“Entry”). Upon the Entrant’s Twitter follower’s successful Entry into the Giveaway, the Entrant will receive one (1) bonus Entry (“Bonus Entry”). *You must be a registered member of Twitter to participate in this Bonus Entry option. Twitter membership is free.
Facebook Referral: Entrants will be prompted to share the Giveaway via a unique URL on their Facebook account inviting their known Facebook friends to enter the Giveaway at the Website. To obtain a completed bonus Entry, an Entrant’s Facebook follower must click on the link in the Invitation Post and complete and submit the registration information requested and enter the Giveaway (“Entry”). Upon the Entrant’s Facebook follower’s successful Entry into the Giveaway, the Entrant will receive one (1) bonus Entry (“Bonus Entry”). *You must be a registered member of Facebook to participate in this Bonus Entry option. Facebook membership is free.
4. Entry Errors/Tampering: Sponsor reserves the right to void all Entries made through any third-party web site or service, or through any robotic, automatic, mechanical, programmed or similar Entry duplication method, and to disqualify any individual using such a web site/ service or Entry method, as applicable. Sponsor is not responsible for: (i) electronic, wireless or digital transmissions or any Entries that are lost, late, stolen, incomplete, illegible, damaged, garbled, destroyed, misdirected (including into spam or junk folders), or not received by Sponsor or its agents for any reason; (ii) any problems, failures, or technical malfunctions, errors, omissions, interruptions, deletions, defects, delays in operation or transmission, communication failures or human error that may occur in the transmission, receipt or processing of Entries; (iii) destruction of or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, Entries; (iv) failed or unavailable hardware, network, software, SMS text or telephone transmissions; (v) damage to Entrant’s or any person’s computer or wireless device or its contents; (vi) causes beyond Sponsor’s reasonable control that jeopardize the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Giveaway; (vii) any Entries submitted in a manner that is not expressly allowed under these Official Rules; (viii) incorrect or inaccurate Entry information whether caused by Entrants or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Giveaway; (ix) any typographical or other error in the printing or advertising of the offer, administration or execution of the Giveaway, or in the announcement of prizes or prize winners; (x) malfunctions or interference resulting from illicit, malicious or injurious code (including but not limited to viruses, worms and denial of service attacks); or (xi) cheating or fraud by any participant.
All incomplete or non-conforming Entries will be disqualified. All Entries become Sponsor’s property and will not be returned.
If for any reason the Giveaway cannot be executed as planned, including but not limited to any printing, administrative, or other error of any kind, transmission failure, infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of Sponsor that corrupt or affect the security, administration, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Giveaway (in Sponsor’s absolute discretion), or if the Giveaway is compromised or becomes technically corrupted in any way, electronically or otherwise, Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, modify or terminate the Giveaway and, if terminated before the original end date, to select the winners from among all eligible non-suspect Entries received as of the date/time of termination. Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify and prosecute any individual (suspected) of tampering with or attempting to tamper with the Entry process or who enters using any automatic or programmed Entry duplication method.
CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY ANY PERSON TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEBSITE OR OTHERWISE CORRUPT THE GIVEAWAY OR TO UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE GIVEAWAY MAY BE A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS. SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO DISQUALIFY, PROSECUTE AND SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
5. Further Entry Conditions: Limit twenty-one (21) total Entries per person/household as outlined below during the Giveaway Period.
Total allowed Entries Entry Method Enter On-line: One (1) Entry Bonus Entries: Up to twenty (20) Entries combined total through referrals when someone you refer enters as provided herein.
Multiple Entrants are not permitted to share the same email address or other relevant account. Anyone attempting to submit more than one (1) Entry per person plus twenty (20) bonus Entries may be disqualified from the Giveaway at Sponsor’s sole discretion. If more than the allowed Entries are received per person, by any means including, but not limited to, establishing multiple e-mail accounts or cell phone numbers, all such Entries, and the person that submitted them, will be disqualified. Proof of submission of an Entry does not constitute proof of receipt of Entry by Sponsor or eligibility. By entering, Entrants acknowledge their compliance with an agreement to be bound by these Official Rules and the Sponsor’s decisions. All Entries become the property of Sponsor and will not be returned. Sponsor shall have the right at any time, where necessary, to undertake all action including, but not limited to, disqualification, prize forfeiture and/or immediate prize return (from a previously confirmed winner, if applicable) and/or require further information as is reasonable to protect itself or any of the Promotion Entities against fraudulent or invalid claims, potential public scandal, ridicule, or disrepute in awarding the prize to any Entrant or winner.
Entries may be subject to public viewing, streaming (i.e. “digital transmission”), downloading (i.e. “digital distribution”), and public comments, including but not limited to being forwarded, re-grammed, re-tweeted, and otherwise posted, for commercial and non-commercial purposes, throughout Sponsor’s and (unrelated) third parties’ digital and off-line social media, marketing and advertising properties. A delay may occur between uploading an Entry and availability into the public gallery, if any. Normal internet access and device usage charges imposed by your mobile plan and/or on-line service may apply to entry via mobile device. For those entrants entering with a mobile device: Promotion may not be available via all mobile carriers. Messaging & data rates apply to internet access via mobile devices. Other charges may apply; check your mobile plan for rates/details.
6. Drawing/Odds of Winning: Ten (10) Winners will be selected. Winners will be determined in a random drawing from among all eligible Entries received during the Giveaway Period. Drawing will be conducted on or about April 9, 2018 by Sponsor or Sponsor’s agent. Odds of winning will depend on the total number of eligible Entries received. Potential winners will be notified by phone, mail or e-mail by or about April 9, 2018. Prize winners may also be posted on (but not limited to) Sponsor’s page on Facebook, the Sponsor’s Twitter page, or the Sponsor’s website, following verification of the winners, and may be announced by news release. Winning is contingent upon compliance with and fulfilling all requirements of these Official Rules. Winners will or may be required to execute an affidavit of eligibility and liability release, and where legal publicity release.
7. Prizes/Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”):
Ten (10) Winners Will Receive The Following:
• Two (2) tickets to see The Dating Project Movie on April 17, at a participating theatre (ARV: $25 per pair). Transportation, lodging, arrangements, and all other fees, costs and expenses in attending the movie are the sole responsibility of the prize winners. Once awarded, tickets will not be replaced by Sponsor if lost, misplaced, stolen, damaged or destroyed. Tickets are nontransferable and are subject to the terms and conditions of issuer and venue. Movie showing at participating theatres only; may not be exhibited or available in all areas. Movie event/tickets are subject to the terms and conditions of organizer, including rain check/cancellation policies and procedures. Limit one (1) prize per person/household.
WINNER PRIZES MUST BE FULFILLED ON APRIL 17, 2018. IF WINNER IS UNABLE TO ACCEPT THE PRIZE WITHIN THE TIMELINE SPECIFIED, THE WINNER SHALL FORFEIT THE PRIZE IN ITS ENTIRETY AND AN ALTERNATE WINNER WILL BE SELECTED, TIME PERMITTING, BASED ON THE CRITERIA DESCRIBED ABOVE IN RULE 6.
Any difference between the stated ARV and actual value of prize will not be awarded in any form. Prize is non-transferable, and no prize substitutions or cash redemptions are allowed except by Sponsor in its sole discretion, or as otherwise provided herein. Sponsor may substitute a prize (or portion thereof) of equal or greater value if an advertised prize (or portion thereof) becomes unavailable for any reason. All income taxes on prize is the winner’s sole responsibility. Prize will be awarded provided it is claimed properly in accordance with these Official Rules.
8. Verification/Prize Claim: Prize Winners must provide positive identification specified by Sponsor to claim or participate in a prize. If prize notification is returned as undeliverable, or if Sponsor, in its sole discretion, deems a potential winner ineligible to receive a prize for any reason, the corresponding prize will be forfeited and awarded to an alternate winner, time permitting, in a random drawing from among all remaining Entries. Sponsor’s decisions will be final, binding and non-appealable in all matters relating to this Giveaway.
9. Limitations on Liability: Promotion Entities shall not be liable to winner or any other person or entity for failure to execute the Promotion, or any part thereof, or supply a prize in whole or in part, by reason of any act of God, any action(s), regulation(s) order(s) or request(s) by any governmental or quasigovernmental entity (whether or not the action(s), regulation(s), order(s) or request(s) prove(s) to be invalid), equipment failure, terrorist acts, earthquake, war, fire, flood, explosion, unusually severe weather, embargo, labor dispute or strike (whether legal or illegal), labor or material shortage, transportation interruption of any kind, work slow-down, civil disturbance, insurrection, riot, Event cancellation, or any similar or dissimilar event beyond their reasonable control. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, ENTRANTS AND WINNER(S) AGREE TO WAIVE, RELEASE, INDEMNIFY, DEFEND AND HOLD HARMLESS (“RELEASE”) SPONSOR AND ALL OTHER PROMOTION ENTITIES, SOCIAL MEDIA PLATFORMS, THEIR PARENTS, AFFILIATES, SUBSIDIARIES AND DIVISIONS, AND THEIR RESPECTIVE DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES AND AGENTS (“RELEASED PARTIES”) FROM AND AGAINST ANY AND ALL THREATENED OR ACTUAL ACTIONS, LIABILITIES, CLAIMS, DEMANDS, LOSSES, LAWSUITS, JUDGMENTS, SETTLEMENTS, FINES, DAMAGES, COSTS AND EXPENSES (INCLUDING REASONABLE ATTORNEY FEES) WHETHER OR NOT LITIGATION IS COMMENCED (“DISPUTES”) ARISING AT ANY TIME FROM THE PROMOTION AND ANY ELEMENT THEREOF; THE ENTRY (IN WHOLE OR IN PART); PARTICIPATION IN ANY PROMOTION AND/OR PRIZE-RELATED ACTIVITY, OR INABILITY TO RECEIVE OR PARTICIPATE IN, OR PARTS THEREOF; THE DELIVERY, ACCEPTANCE, USE, MIS-USE OF A PRIZE OR ANY ELEMENT THEREOF, OR ANY FAILURE WITH RESPECT THERETO BY ANY PERSON OR ENTITY; PERSONAL INJURIES INCLUDING DEATH, DAMAGE TO OR DESTRUCTION OF PROPERTY, VIOLATION OF ANY RIGHTS OF PUBLICITY OR PRIVACY, DEFAMATION OR PORTRAYAL IN A FALSE LIGHT (WHETHER INTENTIONAL OR UNINTENTIONAL), WHETHER UNDER A THEORY OF CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), WARRANTY OR OTHER THEORY ARISING FROM OR RELATING DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY TO THE PROMOTION OR A PRIZE AND ANY ELEMENT THEREOF; ANY ACT, DEFAULT, OMISSION, NON-COMPLIANCE, AND/OR A VIOLATION OR BREACH OF ANY LAW OR AGREEMENT, REPRESENTATION, WARRANTY OR COVENANT MADE HEREIN, OR ANY OTHER AGREEMENTS BY/WITH ENTRANT, THE SPONSOR AND/OR ANY OTHER PROMOTION ENTITY OR RELEASED PARTY, OR ANY OTHER THIRD-PERSON OR ENTITY WHO MAY NOT BE A PARTY TO THESE RULES.
To the maximum extent permitted by law, Entrants covenant not to sue any released party or cause them to be sued regarding any matter released above; and further covenant not to disaffirm, limit or rescind this release. A waiver by one or more of the Promotion Entities of any term in these Official Rules does not constitute a waiver of any other provision. Any invalid, illegal or unenforceable provision shall be deemed severed from these Official Rules only to the extent of its invalidity, illegality or unenforceability, and these Official Rules shall be construed and enforced as if they did not contain the stricken provision.
In no event will Sponsor or other Promotion Entities, their parents, affiliates, subsidiaries and related companies, their advertising or promotion agencies and/or all their respective officers, directors, employees, independent contractors, representatives and agents, be responsible or liable for any damages or losses of any kind, including INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES arising out of participation in the Promotion or any Promotion related activities, or any element thereof.
Furthermore, the Prize Winner, by accepting a prize, acknowledges that Sponsor has neither made nor is in any manner responsible or liable for any warranty, representation or guarantee, express or implied, in fact or in law, relative to such prize, including, but not limited to, its quality, mechanical condition or fitness for a particular purpose.
10. Consent to Publicity: By accepting a prize, the Prize Winner and his/her guest further consents to Sponsor’s use of his/her name, voice, statements and/or likeness for advertising, promotion, public relations or trade purposes in commerce and in any media worldwide without limitation or additional compensation or notice, unless prohibited by law.
11. DISPUTES/ARBITRATION: THIS PROMOTION IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF THE UNITED STATES AND THE STATE OF ARIZONA WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this Promotion, Entrants agree that any and all disputes that cannot be resolved between the parties and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Promotion shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a neutral one-person arbitration panel located in Scottsdale, Arizona.
13. Winners List: For a list of winners of major prizes, send a self-addressed stamped business-size envelope no later than April 17, 2018 to: THE DATING PROJECT Giveaway, Winner’s List Request, Briteboard Marketing, PO Box 7415,Westlake Village, CA 91359 between the above-referenced dates.
14. Sponsor: Pure Flix Entertainment, LLC., 18940 N. Pima Rd. #110, Scottsdale, AZ 85255.